12 de diciembre de 2010

Ergo Proxy - DVD01

Okay, a friend asked me to do the dvds, and so I'm starting this new project.
 About the realease, it uses Ordered Chapters, wich means you'll have to keep the op and ed in the same folder as the episodes and you shall not have any problems, I recommend you to update your cccp for playback issues.

Source: DVD R1.
Video: H.264 @ CRF 14.
Audio: Japanese AC3 5.1.
Subtitles: English styled soft subs, from the dvd.

Screenshots:

I messed up the ordered chapters in ep4 because I forgot to add an i-frame on a scene change where the op was suppouse to be placed, and there's one frame of the previous scene after the op ends. I was too lazy to fix it since I didn't find that so terrible! But oh well, it won't happen again, I won't forget the qpfile next time. -3-

[Torrent] 
[Episode 04 - Patch]


EDIT:  Maa maa onee-sama! I fixed ep4's problem. For those that care, just get the patch. :3
Now don't tell me I don't put enough effort. ( `-´)
-FTP/Distro provider would help. =3

7 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Been hoping to finally see a decent encode of EP, but it looks like this one is already starting out pretty :effort:

Oh well, pass.

RHExcelion dijo...

>blogspot

(´_ゝ`)

Frankwiin dijo...

Gracias `-´

thesisidiot dijo...

Maa maa, whatever, I'm fixing the episode 4, expect a patch in the next few hours. -3-

Anónimo dijo...

implying that they didn't realise in BD-BOX ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌

thesisidiot dijo...

Did they? ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌
I know it aired on HD, but there are no blu rays of this series afaik. And if at this point you can find me the TS it would be great, but I'm quite sure it's not happening, thus I'm using the dvds.

Anónimo dijo...

Rip seems to be great but there is no seeds, can anybody seed or give the mirror link ?